Prado Museum: A Millenium Of Art



Duración: 2 h 0 m


Precio final: 150.00€

Fechas y horarios

Consultar y reservar en la APP.

Punto de encuentro

At Goya statue opposite the main entrance/ticket office

Política de cancelación

Guidum Cancellation Policy If you cancel the reservation of a guided tour, the cost of the cancellation depends on the moment in which it is made in relation to the date of the visit: Before 72 hours of the visit: free cancellation 72 hours before the visit: 25% of the total price of the reservation 48 hours before the visit: 50% of the total price of the reservation 24 hours before the visit: 75% of the total price of the reservation The same day of the visit: 100% of the total price of the reservation Program Changes The provider reserves the right to make slight changes to the program if it becomes necessary due to unforeseeable or unavoidable circumstances. The provider may subcontract the contracted service. In this way, in the event that the tour guide you have selected cannot provide the service, the supplier reserves the right to subcontract the contracted activity with another tour guide, also guaranteeing that both the tour and the guide meet the standards Guidum quality


Hello! My name is Thomas and I am an Official Tour Guide in Madrid and Toledo with license to visit all its important monuments. I hope to surprise you with a lot of astonishing anecdotes about this ever changing city, its history, art, gastronomy - and of course its impressive environment.

  • Privada
  • 2 h 0 m

¿Eres guía profesional?

Ofrece visitas guiadas presenciales, rutas y audioguías 2.0 que los turistas podrán reservar o descargar directamente desde su móvil.

Por fin una plataforma pensada para ti, en la que el precio por tu trabajo lo decides tú.